I will do best unique book cover design or awesome ebook cover

Book Cover/E Design - 

 Welcome.

I will create the best quality unique Book cover Design, make it real You are at the right place, awesome eBook cover Design.   

From professional makeovers, photo retouching best quality and manipulation image editing to entire scene recreations and professional an expert in Photoshop,

Very little is out of limits, provided you can supply essential base photos that require manipulation. 

Book Cover Design / eBook 




https://www.fiverr.com/share/ro0bxN


What I need Simply tell me the

1)best quality Title

2)Book cover to Subtitle Design 

3)Book cover Authors name 

4)Send me any best quality image you like or I will use an appropriate awesome Book cover image for your cover if you don't have any

Your awesome designs will be simple and very attractive, highly engaging. Trust me on these designs.

Thanks.



Design Style            Genre                               File Format

Illustrative                Arts                                  JPG, PDF, PNG, PSD

                                Academics / Textbooks

                                Business

                                Children's Books

                                Photography







Post a Comment

0 Comments