I will expert in competitor SEO analysis, research report review

SEO Analysis Report -  

Welcome to the competitor SEO analysis report !!

I will do an expert in competitor SEO audit your website and your competitor's site and provide you with a detailed SEO Report that includes explanations, and recommendations. My reports are normally 30+ pages long.

During my SEO analysis, I take a look at your website, searching for any possible issues that prevent your website from ranking. I will tell you why a problem exists and provide solutions.   SEO Analysis Report

Domain Analysis, Internal Site Problems





SEO Analysis Report


@ Potential technical and code issues

@ META Issues (page title and description errors)

@ Broken Links Check

@ Mobile optimization

@ Keyword research and analysis

@ Detailed backlink audit(STANDARD and PREMIUM Package)

@ Market research

@ Competitor research

@ Data visitation

@ Risk Analysis

@ Site loading test

@ Keyword research - All packs

@ On-page work for one page for the basic gig, ten pages for other packs

@ on-page and off-page s.e.o Premium pack.

Provide a detailed competitor analysis Give you a long term plan that will help rank your site and boost traffic, In my standard & premium packs, I will include one week of on-site S.E.O, implementing changes & fixes necessary (30 pages) to help


Industry Expertise                        Language


Business                                        English,  Korean, Tamil

E-Commerce 

Health & Wellness 

Real Estate 

Technology & Internet






Post a Comment

0 Comments